Tom Wadson makes his famous sausages from
lamb shoulders & trimmings but he also
grinds the lamb for burgers. They are super
flavourful and juicy and make an especially
2 lb. fresh ground lamb
4 soft white buns or
4 tbsp unsalted butter
4 oz. tucker’s Farm goat’s cheese
4 tsp garlic mayo
arugula or lettuce
1. Season the ground lamb with salt and
pepper and form into four eight-ounce
2. Place the burgers onto a hot charcoal grill.
3. Cook four minutes each side. Grill soft
buns or English muffins.
4. Spread one teaspoon of mayonnaise on
grilled bun, top with arugula or lettuce.
5. Place lamb patty onto the bun.
6. Top with crumpled goat’s cheese and
shredded mint—take a bite!
PROUD TO BE GOOD CORPORATE CITIZENS
“You will find,
as you look back on your life,
that the moments that stand out
are the moments when you have
done things for others.”
— Henry Drummond