There’s nothing like making
the most of the holiday season
knowing that in the New Year,
you will once again don your
‘active wear’ and exercise away
those extra calories. But where
do you begin? Running? Yoga?
A class? You will be amazed at
the variety of fitness options
available in Bermuda that cater
to anyone of any age or fitness
level. All you have to do is decide
what will get you moving.
Not Just a New Year – a New You!
your guide to a happier, healthier, fitter 2018
You wake up on January 1, 2018,
and decide it’s time to get fit.
Monroe Darrell Jr., fitness coach
and owner of M-C.O.R.E., gives
some tips on where to begin:
• Do your research and find a trainer that works for
you. If you’re a people person, do a class.
• If you are a novice, start two days a week then get
yourself into a stronger momentum.
• Set goals and daily reminders.
• If you find yourself getting stagnant, don’t stop.
Do something new.
• Stretch more, it relieves the body of stress.
• Flush out old habits and bring in new ones by
drinking plenty of water. It will improve your
metabolism, help you detox and keep you hydrated.
So Many Choices...How to Start?
BY ANNABEL COOPER